While you are here with Disquiet, it is easy to find yourself in the same parts of town every day. Some even get caught in the pattern of Workshop, Lecture, Reading, Drink, Repeat.
Lisbon has over 100 spaces dedicated to visual art. Most are within walking distance of the CNC. Some require public transportation, but these are well worth the trip.
- Between now and July 12, visit a gallery, museum, or art space in the Lisboa Contemporary Art MAPA DAS ARTES.
- Take a photograph at the space (this can be a selfie, group photo, or other image that show you were there).
- Post the photo to Instagram with the hashtag #DisquietArt and the tag @disquietilp
- For each post, you will earn one entry in the drawing. The more galleries, the more entries.
- Three names will be drawn for prize packs (shirts, books, memorabilia)
A trip to any of the following galleries will earn you double entries:
18 Galeria Baginski
21 Galeria Bruno Murias
24 Galeria Filomena Soares
25 Galeria Francisco Fino
40 Galeria Vera Cortes
54 Quadrado Azul
58 Uma Lulik
Not Numbered A Li (has a delicious restaurant): R. Damasceno Monteiro 12, 1170-112 Lisboa
103 The Room (Not Tommy Wiseau)